Same Soma style, now in a compact size.
THE SOMA FILTER 3.0. CERTIFIED BETTER.
Our new Soma Filter is even better because it removes heavy metals like mercury, in addition to chlorine. It’s made from 65% plant based and renewable materials, which means a lower carbon footprint.
A handle with care
Every detail of the Soma Pitcher has been thoughtfully designed, from the easy to grasp sustainable bamboo handle to its compact fridge friendly size.
EASY TO FILL, EASY TO LOVE
Hold the pitcher under the faucet and the lid door automatically opens for filling.
- RESERVOIR BPA-free plastic
- PITCHER BPA-free plastic
- Handle Sustainable bamboo
- Filter 65% plant-based, renewable materials
- Certified by WQA against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 and NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Lifetime Lasts 40 gallons
- Filtered Mercury, Copper, Chlorine, taste and odor, Zinc, Copper
DIMENSIONS AND CAPACITY
- VOLUME 6 cups, 48 oz.
- WIDTH 4.5 inches
- Height 9.4 inches
- Depth 9.0 inches
- Hand wash. Apply mineral oil to handle when needed. Remove filter before washing.
Filters By Mail
How It Works
Receive a fresh filter every two months.
Rinse and refresh.
What we filter out
- CONTAMINANT SOURCE
- CHLORINE Water additive to control microbes.
- MERCURY Corrosion of galvanized pipes; erosion of natural deposits; discharge from metal refineries; runoff from waste batteries and paints.
- COPPER Corrosion of household plumbing systems; erosion of natural deposits.
- ZINC Corrosion of household plumbing systems; erosion of natural deposits.
* Source: U.S. EPA, Office of Groundwater & Drinking Water, February 2016.
"The Apple of the filtered-water market."